Agile Sail Point implementation27 September, 2019
Cyber Security Governance implementing Agile methodology to respond to the new cyber threats27 September, 2019
The Challenge: Client’s desire to develop and launch a “Smart Wristband” system with guest-distributed devices (housing sensitive customer-specific data) presented numerous security vulnerabilities and process management hurdles
- Established liaison with Director levels and PCI, Identity Management, Security Infrastructure and Chief Security Information Officer.
- Coached management and Cyber security teams to ensure the portfolio of projects adopted Agile & DevOps methodology, and accomplished rapid feedback and delivery cycles.
- Continually addressed security threats through cyber policy changes and upgrades to strategies, staff, processes and technology utilizing an Agile risk-based security model.
- Setup a dashboard providing risk data visualization to team and C-suite.
- Deployed multiple Security tools providing foundation for delivery of the overarching technology project.
- Planning and prioritizing of Continues Improvement (CI)automation scope and backlog.
- Drove towards Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins as a hub.