Agile methodology for Enterprise Leading Video conferencing and messaging Software27 September, 2019
Top Agile Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Consulting Firm3 October, 2019
The Challenge: To build, and evaluate an RPA pilot program, as well as establish an RPA Center of Excellence to ensure automation activities are coordinated and following Best Practices.
The Solution: The client benefitted from improvement and feedback opportunities throughout the RPA lifecycle –without waiting until the final stages to provide advice. Scrums enabled collaboration through daily stand ups, backlog maintenance and other Agile ceremonies.
- Provided transparency into project health and presents the portfolio of projects in a dashboard for C-suite executives.
- Provided direct oversight and coordination of the Agile improvement program and break down barriers between security and software development project activities .
- Enforced Agile principles that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team’s throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings.
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs.
- The Agile implementation also helped the project team adapt to external factors quickly. Because RPA technology works with systems on the presentation tier, any small changes can lead to automation failures.
Benefits to the client from RPA Solution implementation include:
- Reduced costs.
- Reduced cycle times and improved throughput.
- Elimination of human error.
- Reduced employee churn.
- Integration with existing applications.
- Improved flexibility and scalability.
- Improved data capture.