Adopting DevOps principles in Cyber Security to implement a secure Smart Wristband27 September, 2019
Agile methodology for Enterprise Leading Video conferencing and messaging Software27 September, 2019
The Challenge: Client’s Security, Monitoring & Analytics Response team was in need of cogent direction in ongoing maintenance of collective cybersecurity health across five multi-billion dollar revenue-generating product and service ecosystems
- Established much-needed structure for the department and provided transparency into project health. In addition presents the portfolio of projects in a dashboard for C-suite executives—while training team on Agile principles.
- Significantly improved cybersecurity; provided regular executive visibility, evangelizing team’s accomplishments to VPs, Chief Security Officer and Chief Technology Officer.
- Adopted more agile feedback and delivery cycles.
- Continuously evolve if the threat/risk models.
- Agility reassess the organization’s cyber security infrastructure for effectiveness and ability to adapt.
- Removed down barriers between security and software development.
- Sprints were set to address security threats through cyber policy changes and upgrades of strategies, staff, processes and technology using a risk-based security model.